This article provides the standard installation process for Lumerical's products on supported Windows systems.
- Download the installation package. (registration required).
- Open windows explorer and go to where you saved the downloaded zip file.
- Right click on the zip file and 'Extract All'.
- Open the extracted folder and run 'Lumerical_Installer.exe'.
- Click Install when prompted, to install the required MPI components.
The prompt appears if the components are not found on your machine.
- Choose the default options and click Next to complete the installation.
- Connect to your License server. Alternately, you may request a free 30-day evaluation license.