The Lumerical startup scripts are automatically run each time the application starts up and they can be used to configure the global environment. There are 4 startup scripts covering all possible combination of:
- all-products (shared)
The startup scripts will run in the following order:
- global shared startup script
- global $(PRODUCT) startup script
- local shared start-up script
- local $(PRODUCT) start-up script
Users can 'open', 'initialize' and 'modify' the startup scripts by selecting "Open startup scripts" in the "File" drop-down menu from with the CAD/GUI. This will open all the possible startup script for each product.
- Local or user script files are automatically created, but system wide script files, needs to be created manually.
- Users can also create and modify the startup script files by going to the above mentioned locations and create/modify the files manually.
- The 0 byte startup scripts will not run on the application start ups.
Startup scripts location
Once created, the startup scripts will be located in the following places:
C:\Program Files\Lumerical\2019b\Lumerical\startup script.lsf