The "export data" option is where the user can export the data for the current frequency sweep.
- TEXT FILE (COLUMN): exports a column table of frequency, real effective index, and imaginary effective index, loss, real beta, imaginary beta, overlap (when tracking a mode), group velocity and dispersion.
- TEXT FILE (STANDARD): exports vectors of the frequency, real and imaginary effective indices, loss, real and imaginary beta, overlap (when tracking a mode),group velocity and dispersion.
- MATLAB: exports the data to a Matlab-compatible file which contains a frequency vector, a complex-valued effective refractive index vector, a loss vector, a complex-valued beta vector, a group velocity vector and a dispersion vector.
- LDF FILE: exports the frequency results into a Lumerical .ldf file.
- Export Frequency Data: exports the frequency sweep results into the selected standard format.
Export the frequency sweep results into a format that can be easily loaded into INTERCONNECT. Please see INTERCONNECT - MODE waveguide for more detail.