Power flow monitor records the heat flux through a line, area or volume of the simulation region. The data has the unit of W/m in 2D and W in 3D.
- MONITOR TYPE: The monitor geometry can be chosen. It can be a line in any direction, a plane normal to any of the axis or a 3D monitor.
- RECORD TEMPERATURE: If enabled, the monitor records the temperature profile as well.
- X, Y, Z: The center position of the simulation region
- X MIN, X MAX: X min, X max position
- Y MIN, Y MAX: Y min, Y max position
- Z MIN, Z MAX: Z min, Z max position
- X SPAN, Y SPAN, Z SPAN: X, Y, Z span of the simulation region
- USE RELATIVE COORDINATES: If this is enabled then the monitor will use the center or the HEAT solver as its origin (reference). If disabled then it will use the absolute center (0,0,0) as its origin.
Note: The availability is based on the SOLVER TYPE
- HEATFLUX: The total heat flux through a line, area or volume of the simulation region is reported. In 2D, the heat flux has the unit of W/m and in 3D the unit is W.
- TEMPERATURE: The temperature profile along the line, surface, or volume is reported in units of Kelvin.