Temperature monitor records the temperature profile in the monitor space. The unit of the recorded data is K.
- MONITOR TYPE: The monitor geometry can be chosen. It can be a line in any direction, a plane normal to any of the axis or a 3D monitor.
- SAVE DATA: It saves the data to a .mat file, users need to specify a file name and location.
- X, Y, Z: The center position of the simulation region
- X MIN, X MAX: X min, X max position
- Y MIN, Y MAX: Y min, Y max position
- Z MIN, Z MAX: Z min, Z max position
- X SPAN, Y SPAN, Z SPAN: X, Y, Z span of the simulation region
- USE RELATIVE COORDINATES: If this is enabled then the monitor will use the center or the HEAT solver as its origin (reference). If disabled then it will use the absolute center (0,0,0) as its origin.
Note: The availability is based on the SOLVER TYPE
- TEMPERATURE: Spatial temperature profile is returned. ID is also returned, where ID is a number between 1 and N, with N being a number of different materials in the set up.