The CHARGE reference manual provides detailed descriptions of product features.
- CHARGE 100: A self paced course intended for beginner to intermediate users with a focus on providing an understanding of the solver physics, simulation workflow and data analysis. The "My first simulation" section is a great getting started tutorial.
- CHARGE in the KX: A large repository of Q&A content from the Lumerical community.
- Application gallery: Find example files, simulation methodologies and tips to help you get started quickly and easily. You can also browse the application gallery directly from within our products.
Workflow and Layout editor
- Electrical and thermal materials
- Understanding mesh order for overlapping objects
- Primitives: Triangle, Rectangle, Polygon, Circle, Ring, Waveguide, Sphere, Pyramid, Planar solid, 2D rectangle, 2D polygon
- Layer builder
- Dataset builder
- Equation interpreter
Optimizations and sweeps
Learn how to run parameter sweep, optimization, yield analysis and s-parameter analysis tasks.
- Parameter sweeps
- Monte Carlo analysis
- S-parameter matrix sweep
- Workflow management