The STACK reference manual provides detailed descriptions of product features.
STACK reference manual
- Stack optical solver introduction
- STACK simulation object
- Script commands work with 1D(un-patterned) multilayers stacks
- stackdipole - returns emission properties of dipole emitters such as luminescence(apparent brightness), radiance(absolute brightness) and color.
- stackpurcell - returns the emission enhancement of a dipole due to it's environment, and the emitted power density.
- stackrt* - returns the Fresnel coefficients for incident plane waves.
- stackfield* - returns the electromagnetic fields within the structure.
* stackrt and stackfield are available in all products. A STACK license is not required.
Stack and FDTD Comparison
- Halfspace emission from a multilayer stack
- Reflection and transmission calculations using planewaves
- Evanescent coupling through a low index gap
OLED Optimizing Farfield Emission - optimize layer thickness for maximum light extraction
OLED 2D - using stack and moving to patterned layers
Zemax Planar OLED - exporting STACK results to raytracing software
MicroLED - characterize emission, optimize material and layer thickness