CML Compiler automates the creation, maintenance, and QA testing of INTERCONNECT and Verilog-A photonic compact model libraries (CMLs) from a single data source of measurements and simulation results.
|NOTE: A CML Compiler license is required to view the product documentation.|
Find what you need to learn the CML Compiler basics and generate your first CML.
CML Compiler introduction
My first INTERCONNECT CML (tutorial)
- My first INTERCONNECT CML overview
- Getting started with Lumfoundry Template (tutorial)
- Creating and compiling custom CML (tutorial)
- Running QA tests (tutorial)
My first Verilog-A CML (tutorial)
- My first Verilog-A CML overview
- Getting started with Lumfoundry Template for Verilog-A CML
- Creating a Custom Verilog-A CML with CML Compiler
- Running Verilog-A Quality Assurance (QA) tests
Dig into the details on CML Compiler and how to use it.
Command line interface
- System requirements and installation
- System requirements and installation for Verilog-A CMLs
- Command line interface
- Command line interface for Verilog-A CMLs
- Frequently asked questions
CML data management & Foundry Template
Learn what data is required for your compact models and how to organize/format it for CML Compiler. Work off of the examples in our template, Lumfoundry Template.
- Lumfoundry Template
- Data requirements
Statistical modeling and simulation
Quality Assurance (QA) tests
- Introduction to Quality Assurance (QA) tests
- Running QA tests in CML Compiler
- Quality Assurance (QA) tests
- Custom Quality Assurance (QA) tests
Photonic integrated circuit simulation with CMLs
Learn how circuit designers use CMLs to simulate photonic integrated circuits.
Compact model libraries generated by CML Compiler are installed in INTERCONNECT. The circuit designer leverages all the capabilities of INTERCONNECT for photonic circuit simulation. This library can also be used for INTERCONNECT-Spectre EPDA co-simulation for electrical and photonic simulations.
Verilog-A CML (in Cadence Virtuoso)
Verilog-A CMLs generated by CML Compiler can be used in EPDA enabled Cadence Virtuoso for electrical and optical simulations.
- Installing the Verilog-A Virtuoso Library
- Running Verilog-A simulations
- Manual Library and CDF Setup in Virtuoso (Optional)
Automated data collection workflows
Streamline your data collection process for CML Compiler with our workflows.
- Introduction to automated data collection workflows
- Waveguide workflow
- S-parameter/passive workflow
- Electrical phase shifter workflow
- On-Demand Webinars: Find past webinars related to CML Compiler
- Application Gallery: Find example files, simulation methodologies, and tips to help you get started quickly and easily. You can also browse the application gallery directly from within our products. For relevant examples, search “cml compiler”.
- CML Compiler Product Page: Provides general information and highlights features of CML Compiler