The Discontinuous Galerkin Time-Domain (DGTD) reference manual provides detailed descriptions of product features.
- DGTD100 course: A self paced course intended for beginner to intermediate users with a focus on providing an understanding of the solver physics, simulation workflow and data analysis. The "My first simulation" section is a great getting started tutorial.
- DGTD100 videos: List of videos from the DGTD100 course.
- DGTD in the KX: A large repository of Q&A content from the Lumerical community.
- Application gallery: Find example files, simulation methodologies and tips to help you get started quickly and easily. You can also browse the application gallery directly from within our products.
- Discontinuous Galerkin Time-Domain (DGTD) solver introduction
- Units and normalization
- Far field projections
- Grating projections
- Optical materials
- Electrical and thermal materials
- Understanding mesh order for overlapping objects
- Primitives : Triangle, Rectangle, Polygon, Circle, Ring, Waveguide, Sphere, Pyramid, Planar solid, 2D rectangle, 2D polygon
- Layer builder
- Dataset builder
- Equation interpreter
Optimizations and sweeps
Learn how to run parameter sweep, optimization, yield analysis and s-parameter analysis tasks.
- Parameter sweeps
- Monte Carlo analysis
- S-parameter matrix sweep
- Workflow management