The Finite Element EigenMode (FEEM) reference manual provides detailed descriptions of product features.
- FEEM100 course: A self-paced course intended for beginner to intermediate users with a focus on providing an understanding of the solver physics, simulation workflow, and data analysis. The "My first simulation" section is a great getting started tutorial.
- FEEM100 videos: List of videos from the FEEM100 course.
- FEEM in the KX: A large repository of Q&A content from the Lumerical community.
- Application Gallery: Find example files, simulation methodologies, and tips to help you get started quickly and easily. You can also browse the application gallery directly from within our products.
Workflow and layout editor
- Optical materials
- Electrical and thermal materials
- Understanding mesh order for overlapping objects
- Primitives : Triangle, Rectangle, Polygon, Circle, Ring, Waveguide, Sphere, Pyramid, Planar solid, 2D rectangle, 2D polygon
- Layer builder
- Dataset builder
- Equation interpreter
Optimizations and sweeps
Learn how to run parameter sweep, optimization, yield analysis and s-parameter analysis tasks.
- Parameter sweeps
- Monte Carlo analysis
- S-parameter matrix sweep
- Workflow management