The automation (API) enables Lumerical tools to interact with each other and third-party applications. The API is frequently used with Python, to access it's extensive library of analysis, automation, optimization and visualization functions. Inverse design optimization is a specific example that requires Python and the API.
- Python API introductory example
- Nanowire example using FDTD
- Inverse design of grating coupler
- Monte Carlo analysis in INTERCONNECT
- Optical transceiver co-simulation in INTERCONNECT