When running complex multi solver workflows, we recommend checking out all required licenses in advance, to prevent job failures due to licenses being unavailable.
Note: Ensure that you close the Lumerical Launcher after the simulation jobs are done. Otherwise, leaving the Launcher running in the background will not release the license even if the simulation jobs are done.
- Open the Lumerical Product Launcher
- Go to the Status tab of the License page
- Select the Checkout or Automatic Checkout option for whatever licenses you need to reserve.
- Checkout: reserve the license for 'current session' of the Launcher. Once the Launcher if closed, you will have to open the product or click on the Checkout button again to obtain the license.
- Automatic Checkout: reserve the license every time you open and run the Launcher.