User and technical support
- How to create or update your Lumerical user account.
- How to reset your Lumerical password.
- How to register for support with Lumerical.
- How to fix login issues with Ansys SSO.
- Support for Academic or Community license users is provided through the Ansys Learning forum. Join us in the Ansys Learning forum and submit your inquiries and technical support requests.
- Where can I find Lumerical technical resources and support?
- Product installation guides for supported operating systems.
- How to install Ansys License Manager (LM).
- How to install the Ansys LM on non-graphical Linux systems.
- Install and run Lumerical on Linux without the GUI in Linux.
- Running Lumerical on an Intel-based Apple computer
- Request an evaluation license on Windows or Linux [2022 R1.4].
- Fixing common licensing errors.
- Fixing install and license activation issues.
- How to obtain the license server's HostID information.
- How to activate your Ansys entitlement.
- How to configure the Ansys LM with static ports for shared license access.
- Installing/adding the license file into the ANSYS LM.
- How to obtain a floating license.
- How to check license status and availability.
- Releasing license stuck in 'checkout' state.
- Fixing common engine or job runtime errors.
- How to compute for license usage and consumption to run simulations.
- How to run simulations using Intel MPI on Windows.
- Running remote jobs using MPI.
- Configuring resources for parallel jobs across several computers on Windows using Intel MPI.
- How to run simulations in parallel on Windows.
- Running simulations in the background.
- How to determine the optimum resource configuration to run FDTD simulations.
- Running FDTD simulations sequentially from the command prompt.
- Run Lumerical FDTD simulations sequentially.
- How to run Lumerical API (Python) script on Linux.
- Running multiple Lumerical GUI instances in Linux